Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My First Android Application In The Market!

I finally published my first android application to the android market. I have written several small applications over the past year, I may just start to publish some of them, we'll see they are mainly for my own or my children's amusement, but others may find them fun or useful. For this application wrote a small app for the World Cup. I wrote a vuvuzela application, it's pretty simple, you just blow into the microphone and the vuvuzela sound comes out. The QR for the application is below. Give it a try, although simple I learned how to play sounds and record via the microphone in android, i'll write some posts in the future on how I accomplished this.


Vuvuzela Application QR-Code(scan w/ barcode scanner on android phone, or search Vuvuzela in market).
qrcode

No comments: